Thursday, January 11, 2007

Back by popular demand!

Ever gotten something fiiiiiiiinally after lusting after it for ages and ages?

I finally got some stripey stockings, which I had wanted for years. Now I feel decidedly unexcited about the whole thing and am left thinking, "Well, retail therapy really is bollocks."

Who'd have thought I'd say that?

But yeah. Sometimes getting things you've wanted really isn't all that amazing and just sometimes makes life a only a lil' more striped or whatever.

Ohh... Dammit!

And I guess I shouldn't wear red shoes with them, just in case there are any flying houses around, containing anyone named Dorothy, accompanied by a small dog :-p

4 comments:

clare said...

Nice! in a few days they will make you happy..... well once you forget how much they cost. ;)

Della said...

*lol* And once I work out what to wear with them exactly :D

Lippy said...

Aww, I think they're great. Enjoy 'em, but yeah, watch for the flying houses.

Della said...

Thanks, I shall. As for avoiding flying houses, so far so good! :D