Sunday, January 28, 2007

Gleich hab' ich dich!

Finally!!!!!!!

Völkerball is mine!!!

Only erm... however many weeks it's been since I requested JB's get me the Limited Edition on November 17 last year. But now it's here and I'm happy. Hopefully I don't go down the "Yay! Mine!"-ness to "Bleh"-ness path that apparently is usual with people who buy things they think will be excellent (read Status Anxiety by Alain de Botton).




Wait... It's Rammstein.

There's not going to be any of that happening. I still love Herzeleid, even though that's about a decade old, Sehensucht is still all good, so's Mutter, Reise, Reise is played regularly, so is Rosenrot. Oh, and I realised Live aus Berlin DVD's lurking around, too. And the CD for that, too. And Lichtspielhaus.


I don't think I'll ever get bored of Rammstein.

No comments: