Saturday, January 13, 2007

Yaarrrr...

Some kinda bizarre pix involving the new stockings. I love the skull and crossbone ones, except the print makes my legs look short. So no pirate life for me! I shan't be running off to sail the seven seas, saying "Yaarrrrr" a lot and elbowing people in the ribs with a wink when anyone says "Jolly Roger" if that's what skulls and crossbones can do to your legs.





No idea what happened in the last pic. Think it involved moving my legs at the same time as moving the camera and clicking the button thingy at the same time. That's a talent, I do believe :-p Somewhere in the world.

2 comments:

Lippy said...

LOL, you sure have a way with words. Funny stuff (the words, not the pictures, :) )

Della said...

*lol* Thanks :) It's all part of being introduced to books practically from birth, and British comedies around the same sort of time I think!