Sunday, January 21, 2007

Existential Dilemma: Am I Imelda Marcos?

Tonight I took photos of all of my shoes. I have 51 pairs that I could find. There are a couple more pairs floating around somewhere. And I just realised I'd forgotten about the four pairs of boots behind the loungeroom door, so that makes 55 pairs. Here's some highlights.

My shoecase.


My newest shoes.


Current favourite shoes.


Favourite, but impossibly uncomfortable, shoes.


Possibly eternally favourite shoes.


Too good to wear shoes.


Shoes commented favourably on by young and old.


Astoundingly ugly, but astonishingly comfortable, shoes.

4 comments:

Dominique said...

I think this has gone beyound the fetish stage; I think prehaps you have a full blown obsession with shoes. then again this is from the person who might have 10 pairs of shoes (if she is lucky) and wears maybe 2 of them on a regular bases.

Della said...

Ermm, you didn't know I had a shoe obsession?? Tsk ;)

10 is a good, sensible number.

clare said...

10 is a good, sensible number??
So to be considered good and sensible i should loose 47 pairs?

Actually, im not that fussed on being good and sensible after all... :P

Della said...

Much more fun to be shoe-crazy :D