Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm still waiting for the parcel I sent home to myself while on holidays to arrive - so not happy about it apparently having disappeared with a pair of my boots, two shirts (both good ones), a bag and a whole lot of chocolate!

I WANT MY THINGS, DAMMIT!

If they don't arrive this week (already a week longer than they said it should be for arrival), I think I'll cry and then see if there's any way possible of finding out just what the heck happened to them.

But dammit. I want my things!!! There's probably some guy in customs at the moment eating my chocolate and parading around in my boots and shirts, totting around the bag!

*ahem*

That may just be my vivid imagination, though.

In other thoughts, one thing I was really hoping to get in England was a perfume called Inis. You wouldn't believe it, but every place I looked for it had recently sold out of it, was waiting for the next lot of it to come from stockists, had discontinued stocking it just last week, blah blah.

Of all the times for that to be the case!

Oh well... Guess there's always ordering it online to resort to...

8 comments:

Dominique said...

mmm... ordering online... mmm... lots of things you can buy there... I want to order online....

Oh and I am sure your chocolates will show up soon

Della said...

I hope my things appear soon :( I'm getting worried, though, that they're gone forever :( It makes me an unhappy little camper.

Go for ordering online - can be fun :) Order a flight. Go see Pete :D

Dominique said...

Hmmm not ordering flights... might order from ap though... or maybe club x... or the tool shed and then I don't have to go in there on thursday again... don't want to get a name for being a regular there.

They will come but it is very hard to wait though it feels like forever

Della said...

Remember to add on a whole lot of money for Agent Provocateur costs in Aussie dollars, though.

If you become a regular, they might give you a discount/membership card or something *lol*

Dominique said...

Oh I should so ask for a membership card from the toolshed...
I will remember to add extra money; will also remember not to use my own money for it.

Della said...

It'd be a good idea if you're a regular! Just worry if they start calling you by name...

kris said...

unless you introduced yourself by someone else's name...and then when they start referring to you by name, you won't notice....hmmm...too much thought went into that.

Della said...

Experience speaking there? ;)