Friday, June 01, 2007

Yay, I'm in Germany!

And I'll write more when I can think of things to say in a cohesive fashion. It's been really busy since we got here, but so much fun. The people are friendly, the food is fantastic, the countryside is amazingly gorgeous, the men (up to around the age of 35) are seriously hot and it's all very, very good.

Seen so much and taken a ridiculous number of photos. Hurrah! And now I have to hurry up and get ready for the wedding and have some breakfast and so on.

3 comments:

Melody said...

Wow! I was wondering how you were doing the other day and the next thing I know, you're on the other end of the earth!

Hope you have fun :)

Dominique said...

very very Good...? Very good at what?

Della said...

Yup, I did a magic disappearing trick *lol* But really did need holidays and an overseas wedding was a perfect excuse.