Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Random images from Ulm (part 1)






Um Ulm herum...

> Ducks!

> A statue of King Wilhelm (I think it was??) near the church where Tobi and Andrea got married.

> Mehr Bildung für Faschisten. Very random, but I had to take a photo of that. It was on a lamp post on a path that ambled past the Danube.

> The Ulmer Münster, which features the tallest church spire in the world that apparently takes about an hour and a half to two hours to climb, apparently ending in a narrow staircase. No thanks... The church is beautiful, though, both inside and out.

> Roses in a rose garden near the Danube. Tobi teased me mercilessly about taking photos of flowers all the time on holidays (including telling his brothers, in German, all about me snapping lots of flower pics and looking surprised when I just said, in German, that flowers are beautiful and deserve to be photographed ;).

No comments: