Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Arrr, one o' them bimbos!

Argh, I hate smiling too much at strangers!

But you get caught in a cycle of smiling and nodding out of sheer politeness and somehow becoming engaged in a conversation of meaingless pleasantries, and it's like, Okay stop now, because I want to not have to talk about inane drivel with you.

Then once they've left you think, Crud, I must have seemed like a bimbo to them then but dammit my high school results were awesome and I got some great awards courtesy of doing well at uni!

But no! Instead I smile and giggle and feel like what Mrs Slocombe would describe as "Arrr, one o' them bimbos!" in that episode of Grace and Favour where her husband reappears years after popping down to Sainsburys to get some slightly salted butter.

*flicks hair and does silly girly giggle*

2 comments:

Scrumptiousthings said...

Loving the flicking and the giggles. *smiles at strager*

Della said...

Thanks :D

Wait, was that smile too much of a smile? *lol*