Wednesday, December 20, 2006


I'm thinking about a new look for new year.

Not a trashy one.

And provided the bushfires don't come and burn everything to a crisp, including me, as the predicted map is showing them moving to around only 30kms away. Argh! But yes, a new look. Possibly something involving cutting my hair.

But then Woosy would kill me if I cut my hair.

Dead is not the kind of new look I want to go for, naturally. Especially dead with short hair. So maybe it'll just be a clothing overhaul or something like that. Plus exercising more, eating more sensibly and getting more sleep.

My gosh it sounds like new year's resolutions!

Quick! Hide!!

2 comments:

Dominique said...

DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR!!!

There I said it I tried so hard to hold it back; it kept me awake all last night.

Long hair should be treasured. Cared for. Loved. No one should cut their hair!

Della said...

So you AND Woosy would kill me if I cut my hair. Great... *lol*

I wasn't thinking a serious chopping off of the locks, just a good trim to remove the split bits, etc. And maybe some stylin' (but what is there to do really with wildly curly hair that likes to eat brushes when it comes to styling? Hm).