Monday, December 04, 2006

I think I hate TV...

My mild annoyance at Channel 10 for dicking about with Futurama in the past couple of weeks (they started allllll over from the beginning AGAIN. For the THIRD time) has graduated to hatred today as they've taken Futurama out of regular showing and replaced it with The Simpsons, according to the TV guide for the week to come.

Not that I don't mind Simpsons, it's just that I preferred Futurama.

And I'm not fond of them shuffling Simpsons to put in reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond, which is one of the top-raters on my "most despised television show" list. Oh, and then there's the return of Australian Princess, the viewing pleasure of which will be equivalent to rubbing sandpaper over your eyeballs.

Of course I'm sure Channel 10 will realise what this means. Oh yes... I'm going to BUY THE FUTRAMA DVDs! HA! *ahem* Just like pretty much every other Australian who is utterly, utterly sick of what happens with the schedule relating to their favourite shows...

So, in short, I hate you, Channel 10. And now it's not just because of The Wedge, Australian Idol or a myriad of "reality" shows that were cute enough when they first occurred, but now are so grating that the prospect of another number of months of Big Brother makes me want to throw slippers at the TV.

But the good thing that will come from it is being able to watch That 70s Show on Channel 7 instead. So in some ways, I suppose I can say, well played Channel 10.

No comments: