Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I think my blog is still somewhat on holiday mode.

Penguin challenged me to do a month's worth of a theme (on bananas - came up with a few thoughts about that, like with Dr Who, recipes, Coffs Harbor, etc), but mostly I'm unmotivated. Which would explain a whole lot of photos of the cat, random objects, shoes and blog entries that are about as intellectually challenging/stimulating as a bowl of oats. In a hat.

*sigh*

And politics? Since the election, my interest has sort of dried up. Perhaps that's because I'm glad there's been a change in government. State politics doesn't overly interest me at the moment, because all that seems to be covered is the bay dredging stuff. Excitement plus.

Then when you're back at work, you're so busy thinking about work that there's not much time to get too passionate about other things to rant about. By the end of the day, there aren't really that many coherent thoughts left rattling around in the brain cavity.

So maybe I should write about bananas for a month.

Or not.

2 comments:

Dominique said...

how about a month of teaching us something new every day... about you... or about stuff...

Della said...

Could do... But that also does imply putting effort into things. Scary!