Sunday, January 20, 2008

Someone on my MSN list has some rather disturbing name thingy about having joined some stripaerobics/pole dancing class at their local gym. Traumatic. But it reminded me of something random and amusing that happened in Townsville.

I was in one of the supermarkets there and wandering around, doing some shopping (as you do). When I got to the dairy section, there was a little kid twirling around on a support pole thing, saying to his mum, "Mum! Look at me! I'm a pole dancer!" His mum's only response was, "That's a job for women, dear."

Talk about discrimination...

2 comments:

Becky Daniel said...

LOL, the little boy and his mother..so very disturbing...

Della said...

Mmm, very *lol* but also rather disturbing!

She may have shattered his dreams concerning his future career.