Thursday, January 24, 2008

The random cat was just around.

Yesterday he spent about three hours curled up with me sleeping, resting his head on my tummy, which was kind of relaxing. And somewhat nice when recovering from uber-headaches, for some reason.

Tonight, however, he appeared at the front door, meowing. And was in a playful "I'll scratch things! Yay! Hold still while I bite your hands! Yum!" sort of mood. He's rather odd, really. But at least there's consistency in his moods. Demented as he may be.

Still wonder who on earth he belongs to, though.

3 comments:

Dominique said...

keep him he so cute!... if the owners miss him they'll come looking

kris said...

or you could take him to your local vet and see if he's microchipped. It shouldn't cost anything either...at least our vet doesn't charge for checking the chip.

Della said...

He's cute, but grumpy and somewhat nutty. And he doesn't usually want to stay for very long.

I'd feel kind of like I was kidnapping him if I took him to be microchip checked *lol* Might just be that he gets out from someone's house and visits people around the area.