Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In Sydney for 24 hours for work.

As much as I'm not a fan of Sydney, it is very pretty by night when you're flying over it - the lights kind of inspired me and I might try to work out some art things from the photos I took.

Flying over Albury Wodonga was really pretty, too.

Really should get to bed. Barry White songs have just turned up on iTunes and that's probably a frightening thing to experience before bed, about on par with someone leaping out from the wardrobe with a Jason Voorhees mask on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well in Sydney. It's probably a city that is best viewed from above - at ground level it's a traffic jam!

kris said...

Damn! if i had known you were in sydney i would have dropped off a coat for you...i was there yesterday!!!

Della said...

Anon - It was surprisingly traffic-y, even late in the evening when I was heading back to the airport! Was nice to leave.

Kris - Drat! I didn't know. Although I didn't have a suitcase or anything, so it might have been a pain to carry back *lol* Will have to get it from you sometime, though.

Kel said...

wondering if there will be more than 24hrs work there...

Della said...

That's a good question, Kel! It's all pretty bizarre...