Tuesday, July 28, 2009



^ Some pretty things I saw at lunchtime.

Also sat in the sunshine, looking at the river and eating a cheese and salad sandwich. May have also spent time swinging my legs merrily as I sat on the bench eating the sandwich. It was so nice to just relax and as I sat there, I got the impression that somehow, everything will just be alright in the end.

Nature - I like it.

Now to figure out just how to make everything alright in the end. Well, maybe once I've got the house organised. Then I'll take DW's advice about making lists of options with pros, cons, costs and so on on them. At least there's time to do it in. As long as I don't waste the time perfecting the art of procrastination.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely pictures.

Della said...

Thanks, Anon :)