Friday, March 09, 2007

Hmmm...

I went for a three-kiolometre jog last night.

Not entirely sure why, other than I was feeling like running, which was downgraded to jogging after a little while and ended finally in nearly dragging myself back up the hill with my teeth (the final hill always makes me breathless in the way I don't like).

I know three kilometres isn't much for those who start their day with a brisk 20 kilometre run done while embroidering a decorative wall-hanging and solving the problems of the Middle East, but it's something I haven't done for ages and ages and ages.

Never really been a fan of jogging - I always kinda worry I'll end up smacking myself in the face with my boobs or something. After last night and the knee I hurt the other week complaining loudly at me this morning via that good ol' sense of pain, I think I'll stick to just power-walking those kilometres.

Huzzah for exercise :-p

RIP John Inman - thank-you for many, many years of Mr Humphries.

2 comments:

kris said...

by your teeth, huh? you probably shouldn't do that at your age...you might not have them by your next birthday;)

hehehe

Della said...

*lol* Next birthday's only 24 - hoping to not have to go the falsies for it ;)