Thursday, March 08, 2007

Operation SneakyBunny

I was going to write earlier about the recommencement of Operation SneakyBunny, but then we had an earthquake. Yup, for real-real, not for play-play. It lasted for quite a while and then rumbled off into the distance. Thankfully the building didn't fall down around our ears.

My officemate and I did the sensible thing and stared at eachother with "What on earth..!?" expressions on our faces the entire time instead of hiding under a desk or doorframe or whatever it is you're meant to do in those sort of situations. Will have to check out everything at home this evening to make sure that it's all okay and the house hasn't split in half or something like that and slid down the mountain.

Anyways. Operation SneakyBunny.

Last year in the weeks leading up to Easter, I put Easter eggs around in people's offices most days of the week (usually about five per day). Maybe they all figured out it was me, but so far I think it was only my old officemate and I who knew about it. And this year I hope to continue this tradition!

Big packets of Cadbury Easter eggs were on special today, so I bought one and am now armed and ready for the egg offensive to begin. Huzzah. But shhhhhhh about it, 'k.

7 comments:

kris said...

i fear that posting this on your blog may give away the secret....

Della said...

Somewhat. But work people don't read it... Not that I know of at least! *lol*

Della said...

Actually, correction: the ones from work who do read my blog already know about Operation SneakyBunny :D

Kel said...

wish you worked in my office
i could do with lots of chocolate right now
deadline day tomorrow of producing a 26-page brochure in word !?!
i miss quark :(

Lippy said...

I wish there were a sneaky bunny lurking about here. Have fun with it!

And I'm glad the earthquake left your building intact! I like your Blog, and I'd miss you!

Dominique said...

Oh no easter... I had forgotten about that... Sneaky bunny, might I borrow a portion of your operation to use for my easter plans? Also how will I keep eggs from melting in the sun? Oh and can you post choclate eggs in an everyday envelope?

Della said...

Kel - I'll have to send you some Easter Eggs (although unfortunately I don't think they'd arrive before you'd been tortured horribly with using Word :(). Best of luck with the brochure!

Jimmy - You could start an Operation SneakyBunny of your own and maybe inspire others to do it? :D Thanks for the post-earthquake happy wishes, and it's nice to hear you enjoy my blog! :)

Kaisa - Sure, go for it :) No directions for keeping eggs from melting in the sun other than not putting them there in the first place unless immediately before "use." And no, can't post them in everyday envelope. Unless you get the hollow ones and squish them flat?