Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Natural Born Killer

AARRGHH!

Enormous huntsman spider inside!!!

It's time to find my spider-squashing shoes, the insect spray and killin' courage.




Guess this means that rain really is on the way for the next couple of days. Wish the occasional spider that decides to come inside would find somewhere else to shelter for the duration!

Maybe I should set up a spider shelter outside. Far from the house. It could serve tiny cups of soup to homeless spiders...

Okie, killing to do!

PS: Della does not endorse or condone the killing of the homeless. Just homeless spiders.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll never forget when you saved me from the killer spider in my dorm room....

Lippy said...

Yeah, I agree. Spiders have pushed their luck in my place as well. Never content to stay in the spaces I grant them, the dirty little $#@$@^%'s

Squash away...

Della said...

Clansi ~ I remember that, too. I'm just glad it stayed still long enough to be squashed!

Jimmy ~ Yup, indoors is definitely out of bounds for spiders! It's a shame they never seem to realise that's the case *lol*