Thursday, December 08, 2005

I thought you liked housework, Cinderella!

The end of the working week is approaching on gilded wings. It’s been an unusual week. I mean, it’s sort of seemed to suddenly slip from being Monday to Thursday afternoon without so much as a “Hey, the week’s rushing by like a cow’s afterbirth,* maybe we should slow down a bit, relax, take a long coffee break and enjoy it all?”

Now that I’m having a moment to myself to think as I wait to hear back from the bank lady (hopefully she calls soon), I’m wondering how the house buying could really feel so anticlimactic, how I can make my life more interesting with getting back into art and what sort of things to look for with Christmas presents when shopping tomorrow.

I hate it when life becomes mundane!

*shakes fist*

I’d forgotten about things and being myself lately with the house stuff and stresses relating to this, that and the other, so it’s time to go back to being normal again, rather than trying to be terribly adult and grown-up about things. Because that definitely doesn’t work for me!

It’s time to be creative once more!

*ahem*

Carry on :)

*Those of you who have ever lived on a farm with cattle will know what I mean, especially when it comes to the older cattle.

No comments: