Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Zzzzzz -.-

In the immortal words of the Gumbies of Monty Python...

"My brain hurts."

And no, I won't be appearing on Wednesday in a version of Anton Chekov's The Cherry Tree :-p

Ugh.

Lately I've been having the most intense and peculiar dreams, which keep waking me up or disturbing my sleep, and it's starting to get annoying! One of my friends, who had been appearing in them in the most nonsensical ways for about a month and then disappeared from them for a week or so, has made a return, and that just adds to the surreal kind of feel to it all.

Need sleep. Don't want dreams. Must not fall asleep on keyboarslajkddnvccccccccsjkdddddueeenmzlxmzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Dreams are fantastic things - you can't think of weirder stuff if you intentionally try your hardest ;)

Sadly I rarely am aware of my dreams... Not quite as bad as the dude in City of Lost Children though....

Della said...

*lol* Dreams definitely show that the imagination is a wild freaky fun place :)

I'm glad you're not as bad as him :)