Monday, December 19, 2005

"People are like snowflakes. They're all different. And you have to shovel them off the sidewalk in the morning." - Michael, Queer as Folk.

Hmmmm...

Final episode of Queer as Folk ever on tonight. Strangely enough, I think I'm going to miss it, even though Shameless is going to be on next week instead. It's unusual, but it's been a great show. And Gale Harrold is easy on the eyes ;) (how many men can actually look good in sleaveless shirts, I ask you!?)

But I think the snowflake thing, minus the shovelling off the sidewalk in the mornings, is something the show has made some small attempt to demonstrate. Good to shake up perceptions and stereotypes somewhat I guess. Funny how it still brings up surprises and perception challenges after years.

But dammit, not going to cry at the end! Not going to! I hate it when shows I like end. I still remember being traumatised when A Country Practice ended when I was little *lol*

No comments: