Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My poor teeth! My poor bank account!

Dentists today.

I hate going to the dentist.

No, I'm not scared of the injections, drillings and fillings. They're all kind of cool in their own way. Especially when you have something like a clamp kind of thing set around your tooth to do some rebuilding and stuff :) (yes, I am fascinated by metal, injections, things like that, shuddup!)

What I am scared of is the dentist telling me off!

I brush my teeth twice a day and try to floss regularly, and I've still got holes in teeth! :( But they're holes that are apparently kind of old and should have been picked up by dentists I've visited in the past, so I guess that's some variety of cold comfort.

Still, I hate it because I know that I try to look after my teeth.

*le sigh*

No comments: