Thursday, December 22, 2005

*zzzzzzz*

Feel... like... bollocks...

*drags self to desk with fingernails, fumbles blindly, stickytapes eyes open, slumps over*

Strictly speaking, staying up until 1am after the staff Christmas party was not the most tactical of manoeuvres. But it was a good night. Nice 'n enjoyable. Great food. Sat with fantastic people ~ Shane and his wife, Maria and her husband, Greg and his family. All very enjoyable people to talk to and joke around with :)

Should have forced myself into bed when I arrived home, tho.

Must not hallucinate, must not hallucinate... or am I hallucinating that I'm at work when I'm really at home thinking about all of the work that needs to be done around the house in the coming weeks of the holidays? Nyaarrghhh!

2 comments:

Becky Daniel said...

wow. and you said i needed sleep. ;)

Della said...

*teehee* True!

*adjusts halo* *lol*