Sunday, June 25, 2006

Cravings and Cereal

It's midnight and I want cereal.

But maybe bed would be better. Cereal is meant to be an AFTER bed thing...

*yawns*

Just talking to one of my friends who's saying his ex blames me for them breaking up, which is bizarre. But then she hated all of his female friends and apparently blames them for stuff too. All of this, of course, rather than accepting that them breaking up was prolly due to her being a skanky tart who made Paris Hilton look like a nun.

Or at least Paris in a nun's costume.

Ugh, that's not a happy thought, particularly before bed o.0 *scrubs eyeballs*

Other than that, go Germany this morning!!! I'm up for the soccer (again), but here's hoping Germany gets through to the final eight. I figure if Australia doesn't get through, at least I can always barrack for Germany :)

No comments: