Thursday, June 01, 2006

This is weird, but...

I absolutely love my dentist.

No, I don't mean in a romantic kind of way, duh. But my dentist is seriously fantastic! I've never experienced any pain when she's been working on my teeth (or afterwards for that matter), she's very conscientious, we always have a bit of a gossip and everything before the tooth work starts and she's so funny!

There really can't be many dentists out there like that. Most tend to be somewhat grim (no comments about their work being all about being down in the mouth, 'k!) and when the anesthetic wears off there's some kind of pain happening. Or they talk to you while they're doing the proceedure and if you don't know sign language (or they don't) so you can tell them about your holiday to Prague and how little Jimmy is going since the tragic accident with the ferris-wheel ride and the capsicum, things are rather challenging!

So yeah, my dentist is awesome! :D And now I just have to see whether the oral surgeon I've been referred on to is equally awesome (for removal of wisdom teethies).

No comments: