Thursday, June 22, 2006

My friend Drewsy (he calls me Dellsy, it's only fair I can call him Drewsy) sent me a few MMS's this morning at some crazy hour of the new hardwood floors that were put into a couple rooms of his house yesterday. His house looks like it should be in a magazine! I'm so envious *lol*

Also the fact that his lounge room looks larger than my entire house... well... *lol* But really, renovations are exciting. Seeing the changes, feeling a great rewarded sensation once you complete one of the tasks you set out to do, tailoring the house more to what you want, making it look fantastic.

Having finished the undercoating in the main living areas of the house now (with massive thanks to my Mum and Dad for the help with the final three walls!), it's time for me to start working on the bedroom, spare room and possibly the laundry area. And then the garden. Ohh the dreaded garden.

Ah well! I'm sure there'll be something I can do with the garden, other than scream in horror each time I get down to the very back part of it with the blackberries and that creeper and so on ;)

No comments: