Monday, June 19, 2006

Weird things, weekends.

Always seem to arrive not quickly enough and then Monday appears before you're ready for it. But this past weekend was really good. Mum and Dad have been down staying at my home on the range and the weekend was a good family time before they headed back to their home this morning :)

Did a whole lot of family sort of things, which are generally great fun. Went shopping, drove around exploring the area, went on walks up the mountain (let me tell you, it was freezing up there. I don't think it was as cold when it was snowing up there last year as it was on Saturday), took photos, laughed loads, went out to dinner, met new and interesting people (who'd think there'd be so many in such a small town!), etc etc. Oh, plus we finished the undercoating of the main living area. Yay!

It looks so very very good :) Plus the family time was awesome. Gettin' all sentimental here, but it was great.

And then Mum and Dad headed off this morning *sigh* So it'll be weird going back to a quiet house. Kinda lonesome I guess, but I really should throw myself into some cleaning up and cooking and then try to get my computer set up. Family's so awesome though :)

No comments: