Monday, June 26, 2006

Wir lassen nie von suchen ab...


Don't get too shocked, it's just a pretendy one ;) But I've kind of fallen in love with it in that position... Still, I know how hard it would make life if I did decide to get a tattoo there (and then work up the arm to form a sleave) in terms of jobs and so on. BUT... on the tattoo front...


Something, perhaps like the above, is still going to be my reward for weight loss. And the weight loss plan is swinging into action as of today. Yeah, that's right. After way too long with procrastinating and whatnot, I've decided to seize the moment by the bollocks and do something about all of this. No more, "Well, how about tomorrow then," stuff.

My measuring stick will be what I've dubbed The Coat. It's one of my favourite coats and being so far from fitting into it is so (*!#^$*!#&$^*(!@# depressing! So the more exercise I do and the healthier I eat and whatnot, the more I figure The Coat will fit. It will be my guide throughout the rest of the year! Go The Coat!

"We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time"

- TS Eliot

3 comments:

Brandon said...

May the coat lead you to victory!!

Huzzah, THE COAT!

Anonymous said...

Hey if you stayed home sick I will kick your hiney... if you staye home for draw... you are to be congratulated...

Della said...

Yup, I think The Coat will be a good thing :) And a scary thing! *lol*

And I stayed home because I was sick - there's been some gastro thing going around work. Lucky me getting a share of it... *sigh*