Saturday, August 26, 2006

Got my dog's ashes back yesterday.

They did end up being in a hand-carved wooden box, which is quite pretty, and has a little gold flower pressed into the top.

PLUS... the weirdest thing happened.

I'd said to Mum that I'd think about getting a pug or a chihuahua to replace my lil' pup. There was a lady in the waiting room at the vet's with a pregnant pug.

She and I got talking and she wants to give away the puppies her dog will have. So I gave her my number to give me a call when the pug has her pups.

We'll see what happens...

2 comments:

kris said...

hurray for new furry friends!!
&%#@ for the poo your find in your slippers as the babies go up.

Della said...

*lol* Unless it can be trained to go in the toilet... LIKE THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN! *ahem*

But yes, we'll see what happens and whether the pups are cute and if it feels right to get one :) Altho it's kinda like, well, wouldn't rush out and get another husband if one died...