Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Bollocks!

Click on this picture to get a proper-sized view of it and you'll see why I don't want to leave my darling little home among the ranges!

:(

Silly house sales... silly not finding another house yet to rent that will allow pets... *sigh*

But we're having a look at a house tomorrow with the Real Estate agent guy, so who knows what can happen! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's a decent house in a decent area that's not up in the mountains, hidden somewhere ten kilometers from the actual town.

If only $200,000 would fall from the sky! Although who knows what I'd do with it if it did. I mean, although I love and adore the house where I live, I can see that there are major problems with it (and it reminds me to get under the house on Friday morning with a torch and check some floorboards... let's NOT go near the "termite" word, but I have some suspicions).

We shall see what we shall see... although not being able to see a house solution suddenly is scary!

No comments: