Thursday, November 17, 2005

White Phosphorus and Versace

British newspapers report Coalition of the Willing use chemical weapons against Iraqis.

Oh-so-ironic seeing as the stupid Coalition of the Wilting went in there to "find WMDs" (that didn't exist obviously).

And now in light'n'fluffy news, Halle Berry is putting her best foot forward (with all six toes) to work for the Italian trashion... erm... fashion... house Versace.

One wonders whether that will help to revive the flagging fortunes of the house. Or whether it's because startlingly-tanned Donatella wants to discover the secrets of how to get such brown skin... I can see the conversation now...

Donatella: Darrrling, how do you get so brown?? You have such a glorrrrrious tan! My tanning bed can never get me to be such a glorrrrious dark colour no matter how many hours I spend in there dreaming about how Giani would choke on the clothes I am designing, darrrling.
Halle: Um, actually, I'm black...
Donatella: Darrrling! I should have thought of zat! I will have to ask them to turn the switch up from "Startling Tanned Oompa Loompa" to "Colour of Fruit Bread After Being In Toaster for Five Minutes."
Halle: Riiight... I have to go now... over here...
*sound of running footsteps*

*teehee!*

No comments: