Monday, November 14, 2005

Randomness for Today

What would be the theme song for your life? Bohemian Like You by the Dandy Warhols. If I smoked, it'd be the Old Hippie Class Reunion by Ray Stevens *LOL*

What character would you most like to play in a movie? I'd love to be Magenta in The Rocky Horror Picture Show or Sissi in Der Krieger und die Kaiserin. I think I have it down pat... "Ich hab' getraumt. Wir waren zusammen in Traum. Wir waren Bruder und Schwester; Mutter und Vater, Frau und Mann... und... wir beide waren die Beides." "Du bist verrückt ." "Ja, naturlich. Veilleicht ist alles Falsche, aber ich dachte, daß ist Glück." "Ich glaub' nicht ins Glück..."

If you were a lolly, what would you be? I would be... hmm... the raspberry boiled lollies that I once had from France - sweet, but with a slight hint of a bite to them.

What's been the best era in your life? High school years without a doubt. They were the most hilarious, most crazy, most fun years in my life, even though there was a ton of homework and the ever-so-slightly-scary Tjepi *lol* Still, wouldn't swap those years for anything. They kicked a$$.

What's your favourite book? The Light Princess and Other Stories by George MacDonald.

What was the name of your first pet? I'm not sure who my first pet was, but I think it was Zaccheus, the tree-climbing dog. Not sure what happened to him. After that it would have been Weet-Bix, my long-living cat. But then I think I might have owned her before Zaccheus... I was young (like around the age of 1)! I can't remember! *lol*

What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be all sorts of things, but I think a doctor was one of the main things I was interested in being. Still would like to do that :) Especially with something along the lines of natropathy.

What are you obsessed with right now? Shoes, houses, Miyazaki films, Rammstein's Rosenrot (in particular Hilf Mir and Feuer und Wasser), teapots.

If you could be a tree, what would you be? A Lord Nelson apple tree :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denn du glaubst nicht ins Gluck dann glaubst du ins Shicksal? LL

Della said...

*lol* That makes me think of Mann Gegen Mann...

Glück? Schicksal?

Ein bißchen Kolumne A, ein bißchen Kolumne B ;)

Anonymous said...

Ich wollte ja nichts als das zu leben versuchen, was von selber aus mir heraus wollte. Warum war das so schwer? Herrman Hesse DEMIAN Large Louie

Della said...

Es war nicht wirklich sehr schwer...

Aber ich dachte dass, wir nicht immer alles für unsere ganzen Leben innen Selb haben.

Anonymous said...

Zum Beispiel?......Was ist wichtig?.....LL