Wednesday, November 30, 2005

There's a man at the door with a stick

Aussies talk TV.

*bwahahahaha*

This comment actually made me laugh out loud at my desk when I read it:

"10 seconds of watching Rove leaves me wondering how in the world Australia hasn't been invaded by an army from New Zealand armed with sticks."

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only person in Australia who thinks that Channels 7, 9 and 10 generally blow goats. Shame that Channels 7, 9 and 10 don't realise how poor quality they are.

I mean, chopping and changing programs around so that you have no idea when they're on, continually assaulting our intelligence with Today/Tonight, A Current Affair, Australian Idol and their ilk... ugh! I wouldn't spit on any of those presenters to put them out if they were on fire! In fact, I'd probably hope that I had some firelighter cubes on hand to lob at them from a safe distance. I'm pretty sure Ray Martin's hair and Naomi Robson's plastic smile would be highly flammable.

Thank God for ABC and SBS.

2 comments:

Melody said...

and unfortunately, I have the privilege of being unable to receive SBS! *sigh*

I'm stuck with bad TV....although NCIS and House ain't that bad ;)

Della said...

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that :(

Lately SBS has been having a lot of great programming, too. Perhaps they're finally dropping their "Soccer Before Sex" tag.

As long as you can find something to watch that keeps you entertained :)