Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I tawt I taw a man in a twench coat looking through my wubbish ;)

I did! I did see a man in a twench coat...

Umm, no, I'm just being silly, but I did see ASIO advertising!

ASIO is advertising for General Intelligence Officers.

If I could be bothered to switch my brain on, I might have thoughts of applying *lol*

Too busy with work, though! :)

However, if you want to work for ASIO, now's your chance, I suppose...

Although I don't think that things would ever get as dashing as Bond, and there have been news reports about how the spy trade in the UK has suffered a downturn in the number of female applicants because, apparently, of the violent deaths that female agents have been subjected to in shows like Spooks.

Death by boiling oil and a shot to the back of the head always says fun, fun, fun, after all, does it not?

Hmm.

No comments: