Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Дневной дозор is coming!

Day Watch trailer 1

Day Watch trailer 2

Good if you understand Russian... but it's for the second in the Watch installments - Дневной дозор.

Or Day Watch, if you will... looks like it's going to be excellent! Now I just want to see Night Watch! *shakes fist* Damn short running seasons for interesting foreign films in Australia. A pox upon them!

To Fox in Australia I say: Otsosi, potom prosi.

The movie's going to be released in Russia on January 1, 2006 *salivates* Sometimes it would be so cool to live in Russia. But then my sane side of me reminds me that it probably isn't as awesome as it all seems, even with the gorgeous fur coats and rugs on the walls.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Ooooo, that does look good!! Just as weird and bizzare as the last one (which you SHOULD manage to watch somehow)... Any idea when it releases in English?

Della said...

It definitely does look like it's going to be as awesome as the first, just by trailers alone!

The first one was out here in Australia but the cinemas had an uber-limited release locally and for the tiniest amount of time. Like two or three weeks... and during that time, I didn't get to any when the actual thing was on :( The one day that I found it was on ended up having the session put back to 9pm... ARGH!

*ahem*

I await the DVD.