Monday, February 20, 2006

*flourish* I have returned!

Whew...

Weekend...

*slumps in chair*

Ummmm, Friday was a day of shopping! And I mean a day. Went to the DFO, bought mountains of stuff (I *heart* the DFO), went to next shopping centre, bought two things, went to last shopping centre and bought lots and did the grocery shop as well.

Mmmm, my bank will just lurrrrve me!

But it was fantastic!!! I cannot use enough exclaimation marks on this... well... I can. But the main thrust of it all was that I finally found a gorgeous pair of knee-high leather Winter boots that are gorgeous and sleek and perfect and oh-so-very-num-nums and are now ALL MINE!

Plus a funky military-style jacket, two pairs of fantastic pants that are a bit too long in the legs department but there's nothing a few hours on the rack won't cure and most importantly they don't make me look like my ass has fainted (because it most certainly hasn't!!! *dances*), cute tops, makeup, cute skirts, stuff, stuff and stuuuuuuuuuuufffffff, can't remember the rest.

Booyah!

*dances some more*

*giggles like a girly girl*

Oh and then I did the gardening on Sunday for like two and a half hours and FINALLY got most of that hideous root system out of the garden bed. Whoever put that in there is in for a serious thumping with my Winter boots (around the noggin, methinks) for doing that! Evil, hideous plant thing! ARRGHH! But yeah... so now I can plant my various bits and bobs and start to make the herb garden to end all herb gardens (and that's cullinary herbs, not 'errrrrrrb, man... I don't want the neighbours raiding the garden after all *frownie moment*).

So ya. Good weekend.

No comments: