Wednesday, February 15, 2006

London Fashion Week


Hmm... not a London Pigeon... (note Black Books reference). But it's nice to see more elegant works in the world of fashion. Although that's a trend that's been around for some time... Think tweed. Think 1920s. Think the revival of Victorian-style shirts. Think A-line skirts. Think the gorgeous shoes *kicks up heels.* Think of the general glamour!

But this dress... Lovely. Somehow Grecian, somewhat 1920s, somewhat Edwardian, utterly gorgeous.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's a dress that I wouldn't mind if people saw me wearing it in public.

Er, I mean I wouldn't mind seeing someone wearing it in public.

Um, look it's Elvis.
*pionts that way*
*runs the other way*

Della said...

*lol*

Mreowr!

I'm sure you'd look hot in it, in public... *lol*

Brandon said...

Well I thought the dress was awsome, but thinking of Ben in it adds a whole new factor! SPICEY HOTTTTT :P

Della said...

We'll so have to see if we can get a dress like that for Ben...

And then see if he can say, "That's hot..." in a Paris Hilton kinda way while wearing it *teehee*

Umm, now, which way did Elvis go??