Sunday, February 12, 2006

Weekend Soundtrack

Hmm, weekend music... This is my weekend soundtrack *teehee*

1) Bust a Move - Run DMC
2) Disco Inferno - whoever that's by
3) Staying Alive - Bee Gees
4) A Groovy Kind of Love - Phil Collins
5) Little Red Riding Hood - Steppenwolf
6) Hung Up - Madonna
7) Way to Go - Rogue Traders
8) I Was Made For Loving You Baby - KISS
9) Sort It Out - The Caesars
10) Make a Move - Joey Negro
11) Wonderland Avenue - White Horse
12) I Don't Want to Love On The Moon - Ernie
13) Mad World - Gary Jules
14) Listen to Your Heart - DHT ft Emdee
15) Love I Don't Have to Love - Bright Eyes
16) Daydream in Blue - I Monster
17) Turn on the Music - Roger Sanchez
18) Love Generation - Bob Sinclair ft Gary Pine
19) One Hand in My Pocket - Alanis Morrisette

Note the total lack of Rammstein? Shocking, isn't it!? But sometimes on the weekend you need a break... although now I'm watching the clip for Rosenrot *teehee* Rammstein video clips never fail to blow my mind :) (if you haven't seen Du Hast, do it now. Right this moment. Yes. Now!)

No comments: