Thursday, February 23, 2006

Random 2 Q's

Two Names You Go By That Aren't Your Name:
Psh... I own all my names! *shakes fist*

Two Parts of Your Heritage:
1. German - including the temper sometimes *lol*
2. English - stiff upper lip side (eg: I fell through a bridge and tore ligaments in my knee and didn't cry, but gave instructions for getting a wheel barrow and wheeling me up to where we could meet the ambulance *lol*).

Two Things That Scare You:
1. Bushfires. They scare seven kinds of hell out of me! Stiff upper lip side goes out the window with that, actually. Heck, it's almost enough to make you go on the straight and narrow so as to avoid any possible future brimstone ;) (jk)
2. Reality TV.

Two of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. Breathing...
2. My mobile phone.

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. My uber-funky new grey pin-stripe flared pants :D
2. A ring from Diva that looks like some kind of engagement thing, and is great for warding off people who want to hit on you when traveling.

Two of Your Favourite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment):
1. Rammstein (perennial favourite) :)
2. Vaughn Williams.

Two of Your Favourite Songs - at the moment:
1. Rosenrot (the clip for it blew my mind!).
2. Love Generation (yes, you can be shocked... I even have it as a ring tone at the moment o.0).

Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love):
1. Money... oh wait... ermm... no, just kiddin' :) Fun - happiness, contentment, laughs... That whole deal, y'know?
2. Constant growth - learning, challenging, discovering, building...

Two Truths about you:
1. I'm as mad as a trumpet.
2. I usually do things in a mad rush at the last minute.

Two things you are attracted to (physically):
1. Ohh, this is difficult - mental attraction is so much hotter. But let's say: guys who aren't thin... I dunno, muscular works, cuddly is hot... *shrugs* and...
2. A great smile :)

Two of Your Favourite Hobbies:
1. Art - all kinds, must do more.
2. Blogging. It's addictive!!! I think I'd inject/snort/smoke it if I could o.0

Two Things You Want Really Badly:
1. To pay off my home loan ASAFP.
2. To make the garden at home look half way decent at least.

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation:
1. England :)
2. Germany :)

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Travel around a whole lot of interesting places :)
2. Write a novel. I live in a house that should inspire me! It's like a writer's retreat... we shall see what happens. Something pretentious, long-winded, odd and all of that other stuff that Australian novels often are ;) With soul-searching characters added, natch!

Two Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy:
1. Shopping. I luuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrve shopping!
2. I have gross-out moments with gardening, doing icky jobs, etc and if a guy's around I'll try to get him to do it instead *lol*

Two Things You Are Thinking About Now:
1. Why the computer doesn't do what I want it to!
2. Lunch... it's only a few minutes away and then it'll be time to be outside in the sun! :D

Two Stores You Shop At:
1. DFO - okay, it's cheating and is a whole lot of stores, but bargains kick butt!
2. K-mart. Just lately, they've had some uber-funky stuff there. Seriously! Got some gorgeous boots and shoes there recently, and funky lantern fairy lights.

No comments: