Thursday, February 02, 2006


New Placebo album coming out in March. I'm not looking forward to it yet ~ although they're a band that I love, there are still always moments of hesitancy with their new albums, like, "Will I like it? Okay, that song's okay... I guess I will buy it."

(Unlike Rammstein, where the announcement of a new album on the way is heralded with the wish to sell one's future firstborn to get hands on a copy ASAP...)

Yes, yes, blah blah you can download it for free, I DON'T CARE! I'm old-fashioned... if I like a group or an album, I still really like to have the whole thing in my hands. The album art on the cover insert thing, on the CD, all of that. Not so fussed about their thanks to mum, dad, the goldfish, BigEars, the Nafftilator, the studio, rah rah, more names of a who-cares-but-them value.

Here's hoping Placebo doesn't disappoint.

...sick and tired of Maggie's farm... she's a b!tch with broken arms...

2 comments:

Brandon said...

I totally agree about actually purchasing albums from groups you support and enjoy *hi five* - can't say I've been exposed to any Placebo though...

Della said...

*teehee* Thanks!

It's more and more common these days for people to look at you weirdly for buying an album rather than downloading it, but it's more satisfying.

Placebo's a British group. Official website: www.placeboworld.co.uk/. More stuff: www.alwaysontherun.net/placebo :)