Monday, July 24, 2006

2006: A Heater Odyssey

*cue classical music used for 2001: A Space Odyssey*


*derrrrrn deeeeeeeeeerrrrrn deeeeeeeeeeerrrrn*


*da derrrrrrrrrrrrn!*


*der der derrrrrn dern dern dernnn dern daaaaaaaaa DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*


Meh, you get the idea. But I'd like to introduce my new, space-age, Dr Who-looking heater! The heater that was passed down from my grandparents to my parents to me *sniff, tear, clutch tissues* died last week. Well, it still works, but not too well. So I bought a new heater today during lunch break.

And got stared at by lots of people as I wandered back up the street with the (quite large) box for it clutched in my arms. But who cares, it will dispense heat and look shiny and sleek in the house. Just so long as it's not really a Dalek in disguise.

No comments: