Thursday, July 27, 2006

Found this questionaire thing and thought that, as I love shoes, it'd be good to fill out!

How many pairs of shoes do you have?
Too many. Not entirely sure how many there are at the moment, but I want more ~ have the desire to own more boots, if there are more to be had with the Winter season ending.
Some of the highlights include:
> Cherry-red 6-and-a-half-inch spike heeled platforms
> Purple suede with a silver leather decorative bit flats (above)
> Green satin heels with decorative "pearls" clustered above the toes
> Knee-high black leather boots (which need the bottom bit heeled again - must find a place to do that)
> Red leather (with real snakeskin decorative panels) 1980s stilettos from Spain
> Trusty 10-hole Doc Martens from High School days (still wish I'd gotten the ones with the Union Jack in leather bits over the toe, tho!)
> Gold goddess shoes that tie up in thin leather strands around the legs
> Silver shoes from Schmoe's wedding

Total: 30+, 40+? Somewhere around 50, let's say?

Most expensive pair of shoes: Probably the Doc Martens, I think. The others have all been expensive enough, but nothing around the $280 mark. Have yet to venture into the world of designer shoes, of course ;)

Last shoe you bought: Not quite sure, it's a blur to me...

How many shoes under your work desk: Two pairs ~ both purple. One pair I'm wearing, the other pair are just there as the reliable flats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness footfetish lover in the making if I ever saw one. I segest finding yourself a man who loves feet and wants to care for their adornment. Then you can get him to clean your shoes when you don't feel like doing anything with him.