Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Happy things!

> Allens lollies appear to have split into two seperate but equally important groups, the police who... ermm, wait, wrong thing! But it seems like there's now the natural flavours and colours and the non-natural flavours and colours. HURRAH FOR ARTIFICIAL COLOURS AND FLAVOURS! I'd missed them so much... Especially Snakes Alive, which just didn't taste right naturally.

> An absolutely amazing sandwich recipe thing I found yesterday and made last night, involving 10-grain bread, feta, roast zucchini, roast tomatoes, fresh herbs, hommous and a whole lot of tastebud orgasms.

> Gin & Juice as rendered in a country and western fashion. Yes, I hate country and western music with a passion, but this song done country is absolutely hilarious!

> Pretty sunlight on the hills, trees and clouds as viewed through the office window. Peaceful and relaxing. And to think it'll be dark by the time I get home. Nuts.

There were some other things, but they've kind of slipped my mind at the moment. Sure I'll remember them sooner or later. Must be all the artificial flavours and colours going to my brain and sending it on holidays. Wheeeeeeeeee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... gin and juice... do I have to have it as a song? Can't I have it um... shaken not stired? and I will have an articicil clour and flavour snakey dangling in the glass thanks

Della said...

Or what about artificial gin and juice with real snakes? :D