Thursday, July 27, 2006

I was just talking about listening to people vent, being asked for advice, etc with Karina and how wearing it can be after a while. No, it's not a bad thing that people vent to you and share with you - that's really good.

But it can be tiring when it comes to people asking for advice repeatedly on the same topic and never taking the advice you have to offer or stopping asking you. In the end, you may as well say to them, "Well, hey, why don't you staple a coconut to your forehead too, because you're about as likely to do that as anything else I've mentioned...?"

Unless the advice we give is so shockingly awful that it's not worth taking? But then why would people constantly come back asking for more? Meh. Other than that, I seem to have cut my toe somehow and am not sure how I managed to do so while wearing shoes and thick socks.

Absolutely beeeeee-zarre!

No comments: