Wednesday, July 05, 2006

*sobs*

Why, Germany, why!??!?!?!

You could have beaten Italy for us and given us the hope that dramatic over-acting would only be found on soap operas, rather than in the World Cup final.

Ridiculous way to start the day, a loss like that.

And if France doesn't beat Portugal* (well, they have before!), there'll be no team I even remotely like in the World Cup final. But I guess it means that I don't have to get up at strange hours to watch it. I guess a positive can come from things like this! ;)

*Thanks Ben! My brain definitely wasn't switched on at that hour... Why must mornings start so early in the day?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean by "if France doesn't beat Brazil"? France have already beaten Brazil. I think you meant to say Portugal.

Also, are you saying that you like France over Brazil?

Della said...

Ugh, Portugal... My brain wasn't working at that hour! Thanks for the correction *lol* Must change that...

And yes, I prefer France :)