Monday, July 10, 2006

I love weekends!

This past weekend was excellent, too, beyond just being normally excellent by the token of being a weekend. Friday was relaxing, Saturday was good and involved watching Johnny Depp of an evening doing his thing in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and then visitors arrived Sunday afternoon.

Fantastic! :D Cue hours on end of laughing, catching up, eating good food, having brilliant fun. I absolutely love having people stay over. Should do it more often. All my friends know they're welcome whenever they're over/down/up/around this way :) Altho that then involves them getting time off uni or work or whatever to visit *lol* Why has life gotten so busy? Is it the adult thing? I dunno... *lol*

Anyways... gotta have an early night tonight. Trying to ward off a rather gross 'flu I feel approaching and do not want to have it! It must be banished! *waves cloves of garlic at it* Speaking of garlic, I made hommous for the first time ever myself yesterday afternoon (with thanks to Mum's recipe). Jules loves hommous so it was something that just had to be made... And it was good.

No comments: