Monday, July 10, 2006

Okay... Celebrities who are approximately a size 0 really annoy me sometimes with their "Oh no, I'm so thin because I don't exercise at all - just laze around totally! - and eat lots of food plus alllllllllll of that naughty naughty junkfood and no, it's not an eating disorder! My bones just naturally poke though my skin!"

So it was kind of cool of Keira Knightley to talk about how anorexia has been something that's been in her family so honestly. And I guess people are now thinking that she might have it or whatever, courtesy of the Pirates launch in England where she did look a bit like she'd float away on a mild zephyr. Who knows... She looks more gaunt than in the movie, where she looks fantastic. Still, most people would probably snap their granny's arms off to have a figure like that.

And you can definitely tell in the photo that she does those three zillion sit-ups per day! And sit-ups are way more challenging than you'd think when you're getting back into them after years of not doing them... Ouch! Did a whole lot on Thursday night as part of the "I WILL eat healthily and exercise" thing that I'm attempting at the moment. Felt it the next day. And Saturday. But it was a good "ouch."

And, would you believe, after years and years of not having breakfast, I had breakfast this morning! Yes, I did! I had my Weet-Bix with milk and honey. And it was surprisingly tollerable. Food that early in the morning perhaps isn't so big an enemy. Just a chore... ;)

Plus the CSIRO says that apparently it's good to be thinner. Although maybe don't go the way of the stick with their well-being diet unless you're really into meat. And being a vegetarian, that makes it a bit of a challenge.

No comments: