Tuesday, October 24, 2006


This is the IKEA sofa called "Kramfors," which I absolutely love, because it makes it sound like you'd cram four people onto it, particularly because it's described as a "three-seater sofa."

Furniture that makes me laugh is good furniture indeed. Plus I LOVE that IKEA has a bathroom mirror called "Frack," because that's often what I'm tempted to say when I look in the mirror in the morning when my hair looks like it has independently been to Mars and back.

Tack for the happy browsing, IKEA :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I remember a similar sofa back in the '70s,which was probably made in the '60s. Maybe I'm wrong. I think I was on a trip with my parents, or I was having a nightmare. Anyway, I was too young to know much about furniture.

You have an interesting blog. Keep up the good work.

Della said...

Hmm, yes, some of my friends had a sofa from that kind of era that was their grandparents or something like that when I was little.

It may have been a nightmare - they weren't particularly comfortable! ;) :)

Thanks for dropping by :)