Monday, January 30, 2006

Cheer, cheer, cheer, yell, yell, yell...

...but it doesn't matter, 'cos you'll all go to hell...

*flops back against chair*

Yes, I have all the energy of Jane Lane and Daria Morgandorffer combined today. Well... this afternoon since around 4 o'clock. So that doesn't get me many places, apart from being able to make wryly amusing, semi-snarky comments. Oh, and my officemate and I dragged out the typewriter again and have been bashing on that now and then. That was fun :)

Still, the day's actually been *productive* in spite of feeling lethargic. Got loads of work done and will be able to focus more on some of my other work tomorrow due to that. Hopefully. But you know how it is when you think you'll have time to do something ~ another thing always crops up and steals that time away, leaving you to lie on the carpet, sobbing, "That thing took my baby... ermmm... productivity time!"

In other thoughts, Kraft cheese wedges are soooooooooo yummy!

I think I'm addicted *sobs*

No comments: