Tuesday, January 31, 2006

*to be read in a Hannibal Lechter voice*

I love horoscopes.

Yes, I do.

They afford me with endless minutes of amusement each day.

Like today's one, courtesy of the Sydney Morning Herald: There's not much today in the way of cosmic guidance, so be prepared to simply get on with your working day. Remember though not to daydream or be unrealistic about what can be achieved. Keep expectations pretty low today. Tonight you should get some rest and perhaps an early night.

Wow! I feel the cosmic forces! Mmm-mmm-mmmmmm-mm! They're telling me so much! Go to bed early! Do your work! Don't chop the chair in half with a chainsaw! No thinking of the Canadian Chippendales! *mreowr* Don't expect anything to happen! You'll be disappointed! The world is ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDING!

But you knew that already, didn't you Leo?

No comments: